Imagine if you stored every putrid smell you’d ever smelled in a room in your house – what would it smell like?
Would you want to hang out in there?
Would you try and avoid going in there at all costs?
This is a bit like what we do with storing old hurts and traumas in our mind.
Over time, if we actively choose not to heal old wounds, they become infected and stinky.
- stinking thinking
- avoidance of further hurt (so potentially missing out on amazing experiences with incredible people)
- shutting out the chance to falling in love
- depression and other mental health issues
- physical illnesses (dis-ease)
- being critical Judgy McJudgeface about others
- more disharmony in your relationships with others
If you could cozy up to conflict and heal your triggers?
But it takes commitment and persistence.
It’s not easy or fun sometimes to confront the shit that’s holding you back, but’s it’s so, SO worth it to experience:
- more love
- deeper connections with those around you
- feeling happier more of the time
- having fun
- more abundance of all kinds
- feeling emotional freedom
Commit to doing whatever it takes to be the badass version of yourself that you authentically are.
If you want support on your journey, drop me a message and let’s chat.
Let’s do this.
Catcha on the flip side,