I knew it was a high figure but that’s a depressing number.
Are you one of the 74% and do you want to make a change? If so, you’re not alone!
I just created a free guided visualisation for you specifically for this reason. But before you listen to that, I want you to get really clear on this:
If you don’t want to stay in this job. do you know what you want instead?
Grab a blank piece of paper and get writing! Write out a list of everything you want in your next job.
Now, this isn’t going to be the kind of job that is a J-O-B or Just-Over-Broke. This is going to be the kind of work that inspires you, motivates you, gets your creative juices flowing, and the money flows in easily and effortlessly.
To help you write your list, think about the following:
- What kind of things do you love to do? What excites you and inspires you?
- Where do you want to work – at home, close to home, travel the world?
- How do you want to get to work – walk downstairs, walk to the office, drive a company car?
- What kind of people do you want to work with? What kind of traits do they have? How do they make you feel?
- Do you have clients? If so what do you provide them with and how does it make them feel?
- How does this work make you feel every day? Really get descriptive about the feelings and flood your body with them.
- What kind of money do you want to earn? Is your salary capped or do you have uncapped earning potential? Are there bonuses?
- What company benefits are there – annual leave, pension, car etc?
- Are you working for yourself or someone else?
- What’s showing up in your life now that you’re doing work you love? How are you different? How are the people in your life different? Do you treat those you love differently now you’re living your passion? Are you being treated differently?
- What else can you see around you now that you are now loving your work?
Once you’ve written your list you can check out the guided visualisation I created to go with it. The end was cut off short so sorry about that, couldn’t figure out how to fix it! 🙂
Are you ready to stop struggling through life? Are you sick of feeling like you’re stuck in survival mode? Come and join my other members who are also on their journey From Surviving To Thriving.