Are you aware of your own bullshit?
Personal development is a never ending journey; we’re all a work in progress, but the journey is so worth it.
How do you know you’re living in a bullshit story?
- You keep playing small in life by not going for what you really what
- You’re not speaking your truth
- You’re afraid to be your authentic self, and maybe don’t even really know who that is
- You say yes when you want to say no, and no when you want to say yes
- You envy those who are where you want to be but are too scared to make changes needed to get there
- You’re a mixture of unhappy feelings more often than not, maybe you’re caught in the trap of “smiling depression”
How to get free from your own bullshit
- Become aware of the self-defeating stories you tell yourself e.g. I can’t do this or that because…
- Figure out your limiting beliefs and work on clearing them
- Practice the art of forgiveness
- Set goals – YOUR goals, not what someone else wants for you. Use Law of Attraction tools to visualise your future
- Set actions to work towards your goals; break these down into bath steps if you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Clear the emotional baggage from your past
- You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with, so suss out who you really want in your tribe. Connect with like minded people who are where you want to be and feel how you want to feel
- Get some energy work done to clear any bad juju and create a high vibe energy state – it’s easier to manifest what you want from a higher vibe state
- Hire a Coach, Mentor, Counsellor – any or all of them depending on your starting point
- Read, research and watch books and videos that inspire and motivate you.
That’ll keep you busy for the rest of your life!
You’ll step into a space so different from where you are now, living from an intentional place rather than drifting through life.
Not sure where to start and need a hand to guide you?
Drop me a message and let’s chat 🙂
Catcha on the flip side,